Grow Safe® Spreadable Soil Microbes are a probiotic concentrate, suitable for all plant and soil types. These beneficial bacteria and fungi are essential to soil fertility and plant performance – improving germination, root heath and plant access to water & nutrients. Spreadable Microbes include:
- Azotobacter – Nitrogen-fixing bacteria that draw atmospheric N into the soil.
- Bacilli – Bacteria that assist in soil conditioning, accessing nutrient reserves & building soil structure.
- Mycorrhizae – Fungi that assist mineral uptake and nutrient recycling processes in plants, including locked-up or in insoluble elements.
- Pseudomonas – Soldier bacteria within the rhizosphere that help protect the plant root zone.
- Rhizobium – Symbiotic bacteria that facilitate nutrient transfer in the root nodules of leguminous plants.
- Trichoderma – Fungi that improve plant health and natural immunity by acting as natural antagonists to pathogens
The concentration of bacteria & fungi in Spreadable Microbes are expressed as Colony Forming Units (CFU/kg). The trace elements used in Spreadable Microbes are derived from natural rock-mineral ores.
Product weight: 3kg
Price inclusive of GST. Available for delivery Australia-wide. FREE delivery for orders over $100
Please note online orders will be delivered to the door as a ‘no contact’ delivery.